"Fox" Armor Rig
|"Fox" Armor Rig|
|“||Each set of DRG issue armor is mounted on a highly modifiable undersuit, capable of transforming the capabilities of the armor considerably. Regrettably, R&D has as yet proven unable to utilize the suit's stillsuit capacity towards onboard production of alcohol.||„|
|~ Item Description|
About[edit | edit source]
The "Fox" Armor Rig is the Scout's piece of undersuit armor. It can be upgraded to improve its resistance against fall damage.
Modifications[edit | edit source]
There's four tiers and each tier has up to three upgrades, only one upgrade can be equipped per tier.
Mastery[edit | edit source]
Each modification that is purchased advances a mastery bar by one unit.
- Three upgrades – x1.045 Health (+4.95 HP| +5.85 HP with Healthy Mod)
- Four upgrades – Dusty Winds Armor Paintjob
- Six upgrades – x1.045 Health (+5.17 HP| +6.11 HP with Healthy Mod)
- Seven upgrades – Azure Draft Armor Paintjob
- Nine upgrades – x1.045 Health (+5.38 HP| +6.39 HP with Healthy Mod)
Armor Paintjob[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Armor Skins#Scout
Trivia[edit | edit source]