Berzerker is one of the 23 available perks that currently exist in Deep Rock Galactic. It can be unlocked on the fourth row of perks and there are 4 tiers; each tier requiring 3 / 5 / 7 / 9 perk points respectively for a total of 24.
Perk Table[edit source]
|Icon||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3||Tier 4||Description|
|10 min cooldown||8 min cooldown||6 min cooldown||4 min cooldown||Active: Go berzerk for 10 seconds during which you get boosted melee damage and a lightning-fast pickaxe Power Attack recharge.|
(10 / 8 / 6 / 4 minutes cooldown)
Perk Breakdown[edit | edit source]
- Activates when attempting to use the Pickaxe Power Attack while it is on cooldown.
- Increases the damage of regular Pickaxe strikes by 8 while active.
- This increase does not provide any real benefit, as it will not reduce the amount of strikes needed to kill most creatures.
- This does not apply to Power Attacks, only regular swings
- Pickaxe Power Attack cooldown divided by 20
- With the default 30 second cooldown this allows the Power Attack to recharge in 1.5 seconds
- With the Better Weight Balance mod 20 second cooldown, Power Attack recharges in 1 second
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Highly effective against enemies with natural weaknesses to Melee damage, such as Glyphid Oppressors or Mactera Spawn
- Counting the 2 Power Attacks needed to activate Berzerker, it is possible to chain up to 8 Power Attacks in one use of the perk.
- Remember that you're highly vulnerable to damage when engaging enemies at point blank range. Aggressive use of the perk is not recommended unless you have a clear advantage