The Spanish Deep Rock Galactic Wiki is open for editing.
|This article is a stub. You can help Deep Rock Galactic Wiki by .|
|“||Be on the lookout for lost Cargo Crates in the caves of normal missions - they are known to contain copious amounts of minerals and weapon skins!||„|
|~ Update 25 Patch notes|
Description[edit | edit source]
Cargo Crates can spawn inside of normal missions with a 1 in 6 chance (16.666%). There will be two batteries nearby (within 30 meters) that will need to be inserted into the Cargo Crate to start the repairing process. The crate then needs to be manually repaired, very much like repairing a broken Mini-M.U.L.E.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
A special Frameworks or Victory Moves can be claimed by each dwarf that is present when the crate is first opened. Compared to Paintjob, Frameworks come with additional cosmetic attachments on the weapons.
Each player will receive a skin based off of the first person who opens the crate; however, if the next player to claim already owns it, they will be rewarded with a different Frameworks.
There are five possible Frameworks sets that will be chosen at random as reward:
Glyphid Trophy Hunter
Note: The Frameworks obtained from Cargo Crates cannot be obtained by any other means.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|A Cargo Crate Battery||Starting state||With both Batteries inserted||Fully repaired||Dispensing reward|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Frameworks used to be called Mesh with an unique Paintjob and model modification prior to Update 28.
- The Neonband Mesh variation was accidentally leaked during Experimental and removed only to be re-added in Update 26.
- Cargo Crates used to be able to reward duplicate skins to the players who did not open the crate first, because the skin rewarded is based on the first player to claim the crate. Now, a player will always be rewarded a skin, given they do not already own every possible reward from the crate.
- There is currently a total of 5 Frameworks skins and 36 victory poses which can be obtain from Cargo Crates; when all have been collected the crate will only give the player gold and minerals.
- The developers at one point intended beer licenses for the Craft(able) Beers to be gained from Cargo Crates.
- Cargo Crates used to only give mineable crafting materials as a reward but as off Update 27 it can now give Jadiz & Enor Pearl.
- It is most likely intended for the Cargo Crate's spawn chance to be changed based on mission length, as the possible game code can be found in the game's files:
- The intended chances seem to be; — 1/10 (10%) Chance, — 1/6 (16.6%) Chance & — 1/3 (33.3%) Chance.