|This article may need cleanup to meet quality standards.
Please help Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Credits () are the primary form of currency in Deep Rock Galactic. Credits, as well as Crafting Materials, are used to purchase Modifications, Accessories, and other goods on board the Space Rig. Credits serve no purpose during missions.
Acquiring Credits[edit | edit source]
There are multiple ways to collect credits.
- Certain assignments, such as the probationary period, will provide credit rewards for each completed mission.
- Mission Payout
- Completing the primary objective during a mission and extracting alive will reward the player with a hefty paycheck, depending on the cave complexity of the mission.
|Mining Expedition||200 Morkite||450|
|Egg Hunt||All Missions||350|
|Salvage Operation||All Missions||700|
|Point Extraction||All Missions||650|
- Secondary Objective
- Completing the optional secondary objective will reward the team with additional bonus credits at the end of the mission.
- Mining Gold is the easiest way to collect large amounts of credits. 2 Credits are rewarded per unit of Gold, which can be found spread across the walls of caverns. A Larger, compressed form of gold, named Compressed Gold, can be rarely found embedded in the cave walls, and must be dug out. Depositing the hidden chunk of gold into the M.U.L.E will reward the team with 150 - 250 units of gold.
- An extremely rare purple chunk of crystal, named Bittergem, can be found and deposited into the M.U.L.E. It will reward the players with 1000 - 1500 Bittergem units, which are worth 1 Credit each.
- Mineral Trade Terminal
Spending Credits[edit | edit source]
Credits can be spent in various way on the Space Rig.
- Unlocking gear and modifications is one of the primary uses for credits, as it is the primary source of making the player stronger.
- Accessory Shop
- Vanity items can be purchased using credits and minerals to outfit the player character's appearance.
- Mineral Trade Terminal
- Drone Modification Terminal
- Upgrades can be purchased with Credits to increase Bosco's capabilities while on missions.
- Abyss Bar
- Drinks from the Abyss Bar can be purchased with Credits. There will always be one rotating drink; it will supply a buff that will last one mission.
- Various songs can be played at the Jukebox by the Abyss Bar for just 2 Credits. Although it exists for fun, there are a few Achievements that can be earned from playing songs.