Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article may need cleanup to meet quality standards.
Please help Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Credits () are the primary form of currency in Deep Rock Galactic. Credits, as well as Crafting Materials, are used to purchase Modifications, Accessories, and other goods on board the Space Rig. Credits serve no purpose during missions.
Acquiring Credits[edit | edit source]
There are multiple ways to collect credits.
- Certain assignments, such as the probationary period, will provide credit rewards for each completed mission.
- Mission Payout
- Completing the primary objective during a mission and extracting alive will reward the player with a hefty paycheck, depending on the cave complexity of the mission.
- Secondary Objective
- Completing the optional secondary objective will reward the team with additional bonus credits at the end of the mission.
- Mining Gold is the easiest way to collect large amounts of credits. 2 Credits are rewarded per unit of Gold, which can be found spread across the walls of caverns. A Larger, compressed form of gold, named Compressed Gold, can be rarely found embedded in the cave walls, and must be dug out. Depositing the hidden chunk of gold into the M.U.L.E will reward the team with ~200 units of gold.
- An extremely rare purple chunk of crystal, named Bittergem, can be found an deposited into the M.U.L.E. It will reward the players with 1000+ Bittergem units, which are worth 1 Credit each.
- Mineral Trade Terminal
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is unknown if Credits are a universal currency in the science fiction setting Deep Rock Galactic takes place in.