Dash is one of the 23 available perks that currently exist in Deep Rock Galactic. It can be unlocked on the sixth row of perks and there are 4 tiers; each tier requiring 3 / 5 / 7 / 9 perk points respectively for a total of 24.
Perk Table[edit source]
|Icon||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3||Tier 4||Description|
|40 s cooldown||35 s cooldown||30 s cooldown||25 s cooldown||Active: Get out of trouble with a short burst of speed.|
While dashing you ignore all slowdown effects.
Perk Breakdown[edit | edit source]
- Movement Speed: x2.2
- Slowdown Reduction: 100 % (slow won’t affect you at all)
- Duration: 1.5 s
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When playing at high hazard levels, always keep it ready in case you get surrounded or are in a bad situation. The speed bonus is high enough that you can dodge most attacks even after the start of their animation (including AOE attack like the Dreadnought stomp).
- This perk can be used to quickly evade slowdown effect such as Sticky Goo or Slashers slowdown attacks.
- Be wary of ledges, you can use the speed bonus to jump across a rift, but don’t be overconfident.
- This perk can also be used while carrying large objects such as Aquarqs or Eggs.