This page is possibly not up to date, It was last updated for Update 31: What Was Left Behind
Deep Pockets is one of the 23 available perks that currently exist in Deep Rock Galactic. It can be unlocked on the seventh row of perks and there are 3 tiers; each tier requiring 2 / 5 / 8 perk points respectively for a total of 15.
Perk Table[edit source]
|Icon||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3||Description|
|Hold +5 more valuables||Hold +10 more valuables||Hold +15 more valuables||Leave nothing behind! Each of your mineral pouches hold +5 / 10 / 15 more valuables!|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Deep Pockets allows the player to carry more minerals on their person.
- Many mineral veins often hold more than 40 minerals, potentially resulting in multiple trips; this perk allows the player to save a whole trip.
- This perk is situational in that there is usually another player nearby to pick up the remaining minerals.
- For a mobile class, such as Scout, they are able utilize this perk to full effectiveness; they often travel between mining and depositing. It also drastically reduces the travel time for the Scout.
- Drillers can also consider this perk if they expect to mine in hard to reach and potentially dangerous places.