Deep Rock Galactic Wiki:Community portal
to your watchlist and stay on top of things!
Deep Rock Galactic Wiki is a community project run entirely by volunteers to provide information for the game.
Our community of editors is open to anyone. If you would like to join in:
- While you can edit anonymously, a free account makes it easier to keep track of your own edits.
|Warning: Editing anonymously will reveal your IP address.|
- Need help
- Check out the Gamepedia Help Wiki for information on how to edit the wiki.
- Be bold
- There's no need to wait. Jump right in and start editing. The wiki maintenance category may be a great place to start, or you can start small by fixing spelling, grammar, and other errors you come across.
- Join the conversation
- Deep Rock Galactic has an active community on Discord. If you're looking for an answer you can't find here, researching a key piece of information for an article and need help, or just want to hang out with great people, come join us! - https://discord.gg/2vQvcQM Visit the #wiki-related-chatroom channel to speak with other wiki editors and discuss page content.
- Create a new article
Visit the Wanted Pages page to see a list of pages wanted for the wiki
- Recent changes
- See a list of recent changes that other users have made to the various articles on the wiki
- Community discussion
- See what the community is currently talking about or make suggestions.
Curse wiki staff
|SBEyes||talk • contribs|
|Thecyrobot||talk • contribs|
|Elythnwaen4628||talk • contribs|
|GoldMath||talk • contribs|
- 1 Curse wiki staff
- 2 Community administrators
- 3 To-Do List
- 3.1 Page Creating
- 3.2 Adding Content
- 3.3 Updated an Outdated Page
- 3.4 Pages to Review
- 3.5 Pages to clean up
- 3.6 Pages to Check for Wrong / Outdated Content
- 3.7 Template Creation
- 3.8 Template Modification
- 3.9 In Game
- 3.10 Misc.
- 3.11 About Claiming Content
|Update 32: To-Do List [SPOILERS INSIDE]|
- Temperature page Elythnwaen4628
- Machine Event individual pages (Objective per players/explanation/unique creature stats…)
- Elythnwaen4628 can find the creature stats
- Waves conditions in the different missions types (per egg, per min, when close to the mules)
- Spawn rules explained (could be groupes with the waves conditions)
- Info on resource spawning / quantity mined
- Creatures Individual Pages
- Full stats for throwables:
- L.U.R.E (radius it can cause an effect on creatures and the explosion radius as well)
- Cryo Grenade lingering Cold stats
- Sounds and weapons unique effects Omega Sentinel (Most sounds gathered, having trouble to get specific ones, and waiting on the best way to include them on pages)
- Add all the voicelines to Voicelines User:PunchyTurtle (I have all the sound files needed)
Updated an Outdated Page
Pages to Review
Pages to clean up
- Give Weapon Overclocks page a less rough appearance. I was thinking something similar to the Weapon Skins Galleries page.
- Hazard Level page, clean up the appearance, separate normal difficulty and deep dive info. Separate the different modifier into categories (Enemy related, Environment, Dwarf related, mission related maybe?)
- Elythnwaen4628 has all the variables but no idea how to display them yet.
- Weapon Individual Pages
- Template to create/redo, see below Elythnwaen4628 expect to do this after the Creature pages
- The equipment stat template, once remade could be extended to be used for weapons mods or OC.
- Add the area damage template when needed.
- Review the text content ("about" section)
- Once a page is done and has been reviewed, it should be tagged with the updated tag
Pages to Check for Wrong / Outdated Content
- Create a template for the Mod table and OC table (2 templates, but made in a way that both of them match)
- Rework the Equipment Stats template (variables / names / units)
- It could be based on the Creature Attack Template
In Game Test Needed
- Machine Event individual pages (Objective per players and per machine event)
- Can provide mods to guarantee a machine event per mission to test it
Image Wanted (Simple Screenshots)
- Gloomstalker and pickaxe part gallery image
- Brood Nexus screenshots
Images Wanted (Cropping needed)
- Cropping for all weapon framework/paintjob combination Rotterdxm
- Grunt Side View (Will be used in the creature attack template to showcase the melee attack angle.)
- Resupply beacon
- Change red value to #ff0000 on the MediaWiki:Hydradark.css page for the .ambox-red colour. It will match the red of the side bar with the red of the x for delete templates.
Notes to Take Screenshots
When you want to crop an image later, there is a few extra step to take when taking the screenshot to make the cropping a lot easier.
- In the NVIDIA Control Panel, Completely disable Anti aliasing for DRG. You can find that panel by right-clicking on the desktop.
- In Game, select Graphics Options and set Resolution Scale and Image Sharpening to 100%.
- Use photo mode (default Alt + F2), the Green Screen filter option allows to hide the background. You can also change its color. Choose a color that is very different from the creature and the background if possible.
About Claiming Content
You can claim as many items on the To-do list as you want.
Bold User Name means that the user expect to get it done soon, with or without help and is actively working on it.
Normal User Name means that the user has some knowledge that would help writting the page, but don’t expect to do it soon (> 1 week). So other Users can claim this page to get it done faster, potentially asking for his help to get more info if needed.