Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article may need cleanup to meet quality standards.
Please help Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Hazard Levels[edit | edit source]
Hazard levels along with player count determine the amount of enemies present in a mission and during swarms, as well as an increase to the amount of damage they can absorb and the amount of damage they deal to players. Hazard Levels contribute to a Hazard Bonus, starting with +25% bonus at 1-Low Risk and increasing in 25% intervals to 100% bonus at 4-Extreme.
Scaling[edit | edit source]
On higher Hazard levels and with more players, the threats players face increases.
- Increased Hazard Levels increase enemy damage and friendly fire.
- Increased player count increase enemy counts and enemy damage weakness, but do not affect enemy damage and friendly fire.
- Hazard 5 disables health regeneration and lowers health received from revives.
Shown below is a table of multipliers for Enemy Damage and Friendly Fire, only affected by Hazard Level.
|Hazard Icon||Hazard Level||Enemy Damage||Friendly Fire*||Wave Time||Speed|
|1 - Low Risk||0.5||0.1||?||?|
|2 - Challenging||1||0.2||?||?|
|3 - Dangerous||1.5||0.3||?||?|
|4 - Extreme||2.5||0.4||?||?|
|5 - Lethal||3||0.5||?||?|
*Explosive friendly fire is reduced by a further 50%
Shown below is a table of multipliers for enemy count and enemy damage weakness. (Separated by size classification), only affected by the amount of players and hazard level. The enemy damage weakness is a modifier to all damage dealt to enemies by players.
Damage dealt to enemy = Damage of Weapon / Modifier.
For damage resistances:
- Lootbug and Golden Loot Bug are neutral enemies and don't scale at all.
- The following are special enemies: Glyphid Praetorian, Glyphid Bulk Detonator, Glyphid Menace, Glyphid Warden, Q'ronar Youngling, Q'ronar Shellback, Mactera Grabber, Mactera Goo/Ice Bomber, Naedocyte Breeder, Naedocyte Roe, Glyphid Brood Nexus, Spitball Infector, Huuli Hoarder.
- The following are boss enemies: The Glyphid Dreadnought, Xynarch Charge-Sucker (BET-C).
- All other enemies have normal resistances.
|1 Player (Solo) / 2 Players / 3 Players / 4 Players|
|Hazard Level||Enemy Count||Normal Enemy
|1 - Low Risk||0.2 / 0.3 / 0.6 / 0.8||0.7x||0.45 / 0.55 / 0.7 / 0.85||0.2 / 0.4 / 0.6 / 0.8|
|2 - Challenging||0.25 / 0.35 / 0.75 / 1.0||1.0x||0.65 / 0.75 / 0.9 / 1.0||0.3 / 0.4 / 0.7 / 1.0|
|3 - Dangerous||0.4 / 0.6 / 1.0 / 1.25||1.1x||0.8 / 0.9 / 1.0 / 1.1||0.5 / 0.5 / 0.7 / 1.1|
|4 - Extreme||0.75 / 0.9 / 1.25 / 1.5||1.2x||1.0 / 1.1 / 1.2 / 1.3||0.7 / 0.7 / 0.9 / 1.6|
|5 - Lethal||?||1.2x||1.2 / 1.3 / 1.4 / 1.5||0.7 / 0.7 / 1 / 1.8|
There is only a small increase of enemy spawns between Solo and 2 Player to compensate for the loss of Bosco.
See Also[edit | edit source]