This page is possibly not up to date, It was last updated for Update 31: What Was Left Behind
Elemental Insulation is one of the 23 available perks that currently exist in Deep Rock Galactic. It can be unlocked on the fourth row of perks and there are 3 tiers; each tier requiring 2 / 5 / 8 perk points respectively for a total of 15.
Perk Table[edit source]
|Icon||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3||Description|
|20 % resistance||25 % resistance||30 % resistance||Get 20 / 25 / 30 % resistance to all elemental damage.|
Perk Breakdown[edit | edit source]
- This perk is additive with other resistance bonus.
- Provide damage reduction against: Fire, Frost, Electricity, Poison, Radiation, Heat (temperature), Cold (temperature).
- Doesn’t give any resistance against: Kinetic, Melee, Explosive.
|Elemental Insulation will…||…work fully||…work partially||…not work|
|Glyphid||Glyphid Praetorian Poison Spit, Poison Gas
Radioactive Glyphid Praetorian Radiation aura
|Glyphid Acid Spitter Instant damage is kinetic, DoT is poison
Radioactive Glyphid Exploder Explosion is explosive, Radiation Aura is radioactive
Glyphid Bulk Detonator Stomp instant damage is explosive, DoT is fire
Glyphid Crassus Detonator Stomp instant damage is explosive, DoT is fire
|Any melee only enemy (including stomp attacks)|
Glyphid Exploder explosion is explosive damage
Glyphid Web Spitter webspit is kinetic damage
Glyphid Menace rapidshot is kinetic damage
Glyphid Dreadnought most of his attacks are melee damage, his fireball is explosive damage
|Mactera||N/A||Mactera Frost Bomber Ice bomb is explosive and cold damage||Mactera Spawn shot is kinetic damage|
Mactera Goo Bomber goo bomb is explosive damage
|Other||N/A||N/A||Deeptora Honeycomb bee attack is melee damage|
Naedocyte Shocker attack is melee damage
Spitball Infector Direct damage is kinetic, AOE is explosive
Q'ronar Shellback projectile is explosive damage
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This perk is more useful to decrease environmental damage than enemy damage in general.
- On Engineer it allows to reach 80% poison resistance making you take negligible damage from Glyphid Praetorian poison spray and toxic gas.