Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
This page contains information that may ruin the enjoyment of discovering Deep Rock Galactic's surprises for yourself.
|Hardness||0 (Not mined directly)|
|Value||2000 per unit|
ERR://23¤Y%/ is an extraordinarily rare resource. It must be dug out of the ground, and can be deposited into M.U.L.E. like all other resources. Once brought back to the Space Rig, it will appear in the players stash of minerals, but is not an ingredient in any upgrade or Accessory Shop purchase, and it cannot be exchanged in the Mineral Trade.
Because it currently lacks any use, it is widely considered as an Easter egg and often mistaken for a bug.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Its basic shape is a pitch black cube. White, softly pulsating outlines cross its outer exterior in a grid-like pattern, dividing the black cube shape into smaller cube-like shapes. Four lines cross each side of the cube.
The area that the cube is buried in is covered in large gray spikes and a purple glow, similar to other resources hidden within the walls.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When marked with a laser pointer, the dwarves will make curious remarks such as: "I wonder if it's edible", "Strange thing" and "What the heck is this".
- There was a rare chance you could recieve an Error Cube when destroying a gift during the christmas Seasonal Event.
- In the game files, the Error Cube is referred to as "Precursor Artifact"
- Ghost Ship Games have hinted that the Error Cube may be connected to the lore of the game.
- Its appearance heavily resembles a rubik's cube.
- At the moment not even the developers know what ERR://23¤Y%/ is going to be.
- According to the description of the "What Are These Things?" achievement, they are indeed alien artifacts, are hot to the touch, and possibly smell of tarmac.