This page is possibly not up to date, It was last updated for Update 31: What Was Left Behind
Friendly is one of the 23 available perks that currently exist in Deep Rock Galactic. It can be unlocked on the first row of perks and there are 1 tiers; each tier requiring 2 perk points respectively for a total of 2.
Perk Table[edit source]
|50 %||Through the power of friendship you both take and deal 50% less damage from friendly fire!|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This perk does not stack if both the damage dealer and damage taker have it equipped.
- This perk does not affect self-inflicted damage.
- Weapons which deal large amounts of damage in a single shot, such as the Engineer's Grenade Launcher or the Scout's M1000 Classic, are most damaging to teammates. Friendly helps to cushion damage from any potential misfires.
- Certain weapon Overclocks such as the Grenade Launcher's "Fat Boy" can deal immense team damage, so consider taking this perk if you wish to use such Overclocks.
- This perk is more useful on higher hazard levels, where friendly fire damage becomes higher as the modifier to weaken it is reduced.