||The Huuli Hoarder is a docile herbivore, and display a quite unique survival trait for a Hoxxes native - it does not attempt to reduce you to a fine red paste. Rather, it attempts to flee any sign of conflict, including the appearance of DRG employees. Usually best left alone, except for the fact that they absorb great quantities of local valuable minerals into their skin as they feed off the local rockfaces - meaning to slay one is equal to a rather nice bonus to any mission paycheck.
||~ Miner's Manual
An Huuli Hoarder is an evasive creature that will flee the player and reward a large amount of crafting resources if hunted down.
- Upon taking damage, the Huuli Hoarder will begin to flee. After several seconds of not taking damage, or when it reaches a certain range (~10-20m), it will burrow into the ground and not reappear for the rest of the mission.
- Dealing damage to the Huuli Hoarder will stagger it, preventing it from burrowing and reducing its movement speed.
- The Huuli Hoarder is best engaged on flat ground with no spiraling caverns and a wide angle of attack, as it can only be frozen for a short period and cannot be affected by Pheromone Canisters.
- The Minigun is very effective at staggering the Huuli Hoarder and dealing significant damage over time.
- Only one Huuli Hoarder can spawn per mission, and their spawn rate is quite low.