Iron Will is one of the 23 available perks that currently exist in Deep Rock Galactic. It can be unlocked on the third row of perks and there are 4 tiers; each tier requiring 3 / 5 / 7 / 9 perk points respectively for a total of 24.
Perk Table[edit source]
|Icon||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3||Tier 4||Description|
|6 s last stand||8 s last stand||10 s last stand||12 s last stand||Active: Never give up! Once per mission, get back into the fight with all your weapon reloaded and a rage-fueled strength for a 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 second last stand before going down for good!|
While in this state you move faster, hit harder, and are resistant to slowdowns.
Perk Breakdown[edit | edit source]
- During Iron Will:
- Immune to all damage, shields do not regenerate
- All weapon are reloaded upon entering Iron Will
- Movement Speed: x1.2
- Melee damage: x2.5
- Slowdown reduction: 30 % (ie slow will affect you at 70 % of their normal value so a 80 % slow will become a 56 % slow instead)
- Power Attack Cooldown: Divided by 3
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Obtaining health via any method during "Iron Will" will prevent the down from occurring after duration.
- Iron Will synergizes with Vampire, which allows the player to prevent themselves from going down when using either: the Pickaxe, Impact Axe, or Reinforced Power Drills to kill a monster.
- Iron Will can get you out of bad situation by letting you revive a downed teammate or giving you a few more second inside a defense zone.
- In Deep Dives Iron Will will reset at each stage.