Hi Gamepedia users and contributors! Please complete this survey to help us learn how to better meet your needs in the future. We have one for editors and readers. This should only take about 7 minutes!

Seasonal Events

From Deep Rock Galactic Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

This article may need cleanup to meet quality standards.
Please help improve this if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.

Oktoberfest[edit | edit source]

  • Released along with Update 17: Oktoberfest
  • New vanity unlock: Oktoberfest Fedora. Can only be purchased during the event.
  • Oktoberfest banner in the Abyss Bar

Halloween[edit | edit source]

The Space Rig, decorated for Halloween
  • Released along with Update 18.5: Halloween (2018), Update 25: Endgame - Part 1 (2019)
  • New vanity unlock: Pumpkin King and The Witching Hour. Can only be purchased during the event.
  • Space Rig Decorations:
    • Kickable pumpkins added to various locations inside the Space Rig
    • Ordinary lighting replaced with purple lighting
    • Halloween Banner in the Abyss Bar
  • Cave Pumpkins now spawn in missions
    • Spawn in small patches
    • Destroyed using weapons or pickaxes
    • Once destroyed, An evil laughter sound effect will play
    • 10% Chance to spawn a loot bug, 90% Chance to spawn some Glyphid Swarmer enemies

Christmas/Yuletide[edit | edit source]

Yuletide decorations in the Space Rig
  • Released along with Update 20: Bigger, Better, Bosco (2018) and Update 26: Endgame - Part 2 (2019)
  • New vanity unlock: Yuletide Cap and Antler Cap. Can only be purchased during the event.
  • Space Rig Decorations:
    • Yuletide banner in the Abyss Bar
    • Kickable baubles and presents added to various locations inside the Space Rig
    • Baubles can be shattered once kicked enough, causing Mission Control to get angry
    • Floating presents outside the station windows
    • Snow behind the counter at the Abyss Bar, Lloyd is wearing a small Yuletide hat
    • Cozy candles in the lower and upper areas of the Space Rig
    • Ambient Christmas carols and songs play in the background
    • Small Yuletide hat on top of the Mission Terminal
  • Gifts now spawn in missions
    • Multiple gifts spawn around one cozy candle decoration
    • Destroyed using weapons or pickaxes
    • Once destroyed, A "ho ho ho" sound effect will play
    • Spawns Loot Bugs and Glyphid Swarmers. Very rare chance it will spawn an Error Cube
    • Colourful baubles will spawn around the gifts, they can be shattered with a pickaxe or by walking on them.

1 Year Anniversary[edit | edit source]

One Year Anniversary decorations in the Space Rig
  • Released along with Update 22: One Year In Orbit
  • New vanity unlock: Party Hat - Year One. Can only be purchased during the event.
  • All Abyss Bar drinks are 50% off.
  • Space Rig Decorations:
    • Anniversary banners and flags throughout the rig
    • Party streamers throughout the rig
    • Endless confetti rain in the Abyss Bar
    • Flashing colored lights in the Abyss Bar
    • Kickable "Anniversary Special: Beer Half Off!" signs

Gallery[edit | edit source]