Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Space Rig/Information Channel
|Deep Rock Galactic Information Channel|
Deep Rock Galactic Information Channel provides their employees with various messages ranging from Public Service Announcements to Inspirational Quotes, they can be found in various places within the Space Rig. It also displays Hoxxes's coordinates at the bottom reading "723:326:324" as well as the Space Rig's assigned number which is 17.
Messages[edit | edit source]
Here you can find all of these messages.
Public Service Announcement[edit | edit source]
- PSA: Your Loadout can be customized and upgraded from the Select Class terminal in your personal quarters.
- PSA: No loud music allowed between the hours 2200-0700.
- PSA: Dark Morkite Ale! It's got what dwarves crave!
- PSA: The L4 bathrooms remain closed for extensive maintenance. The clog is not yet cleared.
- PSA: All firearms are to remain holstered or stowed at all times on board the Space Rig.
- PSA: The M.U.L.E. units are neither sentient nor pets. Calling them "Molly" will not impact the MULE unit's programming.
- PSA: Maintenance urges employees to not attempt entering the exhaust port at the top of the hangar.
- PSA: Flush after going to the bathroom. Let us not have a repeat of the Incident.
- PSA: Are you reading this? Then you're the kind of player we want for the exclusive "Regulars"-group on Discord! Sign up now!
- PSA: The shooting range is currently closed for maintenance. Management urges employees not to train their firearms usage elsewhere on the station.
- PSA: Thanks to the efforts of our employees, we are now serving Glyphid Omelettes in the mess hall!
- PSA: Remember, company resources are not to be spent frivolously! Conserve your ammunition! Maintain your gear!
- PSA: The Employee of the Month Initiative is starting up again! Will it be you?
- PSA: Hygiene is important. Pleases shower at least once every 30 orbital cycles.
- PSA: Breakfast is cancelled. The bacon-shuttle is delayed.
- PSA: A grenade launcher was found left behind in the mess hall. Be safe - please stow all heavy ordnance between missions.
- PSA: Glyphid Slammer is once again stocked at the Abyss Bar!
- PSA: Excessive use of Q-Mining is known to make you go blind!
Inspirational Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "You can do big things with a small team!"
- "Always deliver more than expected!"
- "Work hard! Stay determined!"
- "Worse than failing is to never have tried in the first place!"
- "Die together - or dig your own grave!"
- "Yes, You Can!"
- "Victory begins underground and ends in the Abyss Bar!"
- "Work together, or die alone. Hoxxes is not your friend!"
- "A Dwarf sees further while standing on the shoulders of Giants!"
- "Hard work is at the core of every red-blooded dwarf. Are you the best dwarf you can be?"
- "Nothing good ever comes easy!"
- "There can be no success where there is no pride!"
- "Big risk, Big profit! Small Risk, Go find another job!"
- "Save your comrades! Leave no dwarf behind!"
Deep Rock Galactic Quotes[edit | edit source]
- DRG: Brotherhood. Challenge. Profit.
- DRG: Together, We Forge Tomorrow.
- DRG: Together, We Stand Tall!
Memorial Hall Messages[edit | edit source]
These will only appear near the Memorial Hall.
- Be quiet and show your respect to the fallen!
- Silence Please!
- Recently deceased workers are not added to the memorial. But we honor them nonetheless!
- Pay your Respect, - be quiet!
- No running in the Memorial Hall!
- To our fallen heroes - We salute you!
- Donations for the Memorial Fund will be accepted!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Glyphid Omelette" PSA message is a reference to Egg Hunt mission's purpose.
See Also[edit | edit source]