Sweet Tooth is one of the 16 available perks that currently exist in Deep Rock Galactic. It can be unlocked on the first row of perks and there are three tiers; each tier requiring 3 / 4 / 5 perk points, respectively.
Perk Table[edit | edit source]
|Icon||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 4||Description|
+20% MS for 10s from consuming Red Sugar
|Getting a taste for that stuff! Get 10 / 15 / 20 % more health from Red Sugar!|
(Tier 3: 20% movement speed bonus for 10s after consuming Red Sugar!)
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Sweet Tooth allows the player to gain more a % more HP from Red Sugar deposits located on the map; this will assist players by healing them more.
- Tier 3 of Sweet Tooth gives players a +20% movement speed bonus for 10 seconds after consuming Red Sugar; this will help players heal and get out of sticky situations.
- This perk assists all classes by allowing them to require less deposits of Red Sugar to put them back into optimal fighting capacities.
- Scouts who are actively trying to reach high areas for minerals can make use of this perk, as it allows them to gain a large amount of HP quickly, which allows them to go straight back into mining.
- This perk does not effect Vampire.