Sweet Tooth is one of the 23 available perks that currently exist in Deep Rock Galactic. It can be unlocked on the fourth row of perks and there are 3 tiers; each tier requiring 2 / 5 / 8 perk points respectively for a total of 15.
|Icon||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3||Description|
|10 % more health||20 % more health||30 % more health
+20 % MS for 10 s from consuming Red Sugar
|Getting a taste for that stuff! Get 10 / 20 / 30 % more healing from consuming Red Sugar!|
[Tier 3 only: 20 % movement speed bonus for 10 seconds after consuming Red Sugar!]
- Tier 3 of Sweet Tooth gives players a +20% movement speed bonus for 10 seconds after consuming Red Sugar; this will help players heal and get out of sticky situations.
- The speed bonus also grants players the ability to sprint through environmental slows such as blizzards and sandstorms.
- This perk assists all classes by allowing them to require less deposits of Red Sugar to put them back into optimal fighting capacities.
- Sweet Tooth works by increasing the health received per Red Sugar consumed. It does not increase the quantity of Red Sugar mined.
- This perk does not affect Vampire.