Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Update 12: Flies N' Finance
|“||It’s patch time again, and we have a bunch of cool new stuff for you! Tweaks, bug fixes, and the first new enemy!||„|
|~ DRG Update Page|
Update 12: Flies N' Finance introduced a new enemy type, named the Mactera Spawn, Swarmer Tunnels, and the Mineral Trade Terminal. Update 12 was released on The 13th April 2018.
New Features[edit | edit source]
New passive creature type: The Cave Jelly.
- The Cave Jelly only spawns in the Dense Biozone, and can be ridden around by dwarves.
New Space Rig content: The Mineral Trade Terminal.
- Crafting resource units can be purchased for 150 each.
- Crafting resource units can be sold for 50 each.
New Enemy Type: Mactera Spawn
- The first Mactera enemy type to be implemented
- Dodges in a triangle pattern. Swells its stomach before firing a vomit projectile at its target
New Cave Content: Swarmer Tunnels
- Mysterious purple tunnels, inhabited by territorial swarmers, now spawn in all planetary regions. If a dwarf gets too close to the nest, it will spawn multiple swarmers.
Destructible Glyphid Armor
- Glyphid armor plating can now be shot off after a certain amount of damage.
Mineral Trade Terminal[edit | edit source]
In the Mineral Trade Terminal you can trade your credits for crafting materials, but be advised that materials are priced fairly exorbitantly. You can also sell your precious crafting materials for credits, but again don’t expect a fair price. Deep Rock Galactic are always trying to maximize their income even if it comes from its workers!
Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
- New enemy: Mactera Spawn
- Glyphid armor can now be shot off after enough damage is applied, exposing weak points.
- Enemies are now less likely to clip through thin cave walls.
- Cave Leech audio tweaks
- Cave leech now slacks its tongue when it dies, safely lowering the trapped player to the ground. formerly, the player would fall and take no damage.
- Glyphid Dreadnought's AOE attack now has no damage falloff.
- Maggot crawl volume decreased
- Gunners revolver now has an improved reload animation, and a new gunsling move has been added.
- Improvements to the deathcam
- HUD can now be toggled by holding down the H key
- Flashlight strength decreased from 12.50m to 11.00m
- Space Rig
- Mineral Trade Terminal added to the Space Rig
- Drop Pod Auger drill volume decreased.
- Cave Jelly added to Biozone
- Swarmer tunnels added to all planetary regions
- Jadiz now spawns more often in the Crystalline Caverns. You now get 10-18 units of Jadiz for each Jadiz deposited, instead of 7-18.
- Fewer electrocrystals in the Crystalline Caverns. Smaller damage radius, longer pauses between connections.
- Gold and Nitra more distributed around missions.
- Red sugar now looks more red and is easier to see.
Post-Update Hotfixes[edit | edit source]
Hotfixes are small patches meant to fix bugs and balancing.
Hotfix 1[edit | edit source]
13th April, 2018
- Various crash fixes
- Bosco is no longer getting stuck all the time when mining things (mostly dirt)
- Mactera Spawn's health reduced from 200 to 180 hp
- Mactera Spawn's projectile deals 25% less damage
Hotfix 2[edit | edit source]
16th April, 2018
- The Mactera Spawns are now shooting
- The Glyphid Tunnels are spawning swarmers
Hotfix 3[edit | edit source]
18th April, 2018
- Fixed loud weapon reload sounds heard from teammates.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When the update went live, the image showcasing Mineral Trade's interface had an unknown resource called Quantrite, this image was quickly replaced with a new screenshot.