Update 13: Minor Life Changes
It’s that time again, and we have some interesting changes for you to enjoy! This update is more experimental than usual with tweaks to the health system. Please try them out and share your thoughts using the Feedback button in game.
|~ DRG Update Page|
Update 13 launched with slight difficulty tweaks and solo mission difficulty adjustments. It was released on The 4th of May 2018.
New Features[edit | edit source]
Update 13 didn't introduce any new content to the game, and was described as an Experimental Update.
Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
- Difficulty Tweaks
- Starting shield lowered from 30 to 25
- Shield Upgrades tweaked from 10 to 2.5 (10% boost)
- Player health raised from 100HP to 110HP
- Red Sugar
- Healing from Red Sugar increased by 25%
- Amount of Red Sugar that spawns in each mission increased by 10%
- Mactera Spawn health increased from 180 to 210
- Solo Missions
- Bosco now revives the player 3 times instead of 2.
- Enemy health and spawn count lowered on solo missions