Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Update 18.5: Halloween
|This article is a stub. You can help Deep Rock Galactic Wiki by .|
|This article may need cleanup to meet quality standards.
Please help Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
|“||Halloween is upon us and we have made a small update for you to get spooky!||„|
|~ DRG Update Page|
Update 18.5 was a minor content update that was released between Update 18: Job Opportunities and Update 19: Guns! Lots of Guns! bringing Halloween decorations to the Space Rig, as well as some smaller tweaks and bug fixes.
New Features[edit | edit source]
The new major content introduced in this update.
Halloween[edit | edit source]
|Halloween Space Rig|
- Cave Pumpkins now spawn in all planetary regions. Once they are destroyed, they have a 10% chance to spawn a loot bug and a 90% chance to spawn some Glyphid Swarmers.
- New Vanity Item: Pumpkin Helmet
- Kickable pumpkins and new lighting added to the Space Rig
XP and Retirement[edit | edit source]
- Triple XP changed to Double XP
- Retirement Assignment mission rewards removed
Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
- Space Rig
- Lighting temporarily changed
- Halloween banner in the Abyss Bar
- Added kickable pumpkins
- Biomes and Creatures
- Cave pumpkins added to all biomes
- Dreadnought Cocoon now carves an area for itself and has less strict spawn requirements
- Loot Bug now drops 5-15 value gold and nitra, changed from 15-25
- Fixed issue with Discord Party id's and preventing invite button to work in some cases
- Fixed crash when failing Salvage mission during fuel pod stage
- Fix for damage indicator could get stuck on the screen
- Fixed some minor issues in Magma Quake
- Graphics Settings: Disabling fullscreen restore to prevent mouse issue and not being able to click continue into the game
- Fix case of clients cant load on join
- Fix scout IFG slowdown, was incorrectly set to only 30% slowdown, reset to 75%
- Fixed Eliminations mission not always spawning enough cocoons.
- Fix for cursor disappearing on campaign reward window.
- Prevent Giving Retirement Rank if you have 0 XP
- Prevent multiple clicks on retire character in the UI
Hotfixes[edit | edit source]
Hotfixes are small patches meant to fix bugs and balancing.
Hotfix 1[edit | edit source]
29th October, 2018
- Fixed a crash related to the terrain. Update 18.5 introduced several memory optimizations and this one went a little too far.
- Fixed the M button so the Mission Map shows the correct available missions after returning to the Spacerig.
Note: We are aware that this bug was used by some players to repeat a certain mission, but we have no metrics on how much is was used. This was never the intention and have therefore been fixed.