Update 6: Open Alpha Preview
|This article is a stub. You can help Deep Rock Galactic Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Deep Rock Galactic Wiki by .
Update 6 removed turrets, removed floodlights and introduced a new mission. It was also an announcement for the open alpha preview.
This update went live on October 30th, 2017.
Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
- Missions available:
- Mother Lode (NEW)
- First Dive
- Lost Overhang
- Infested Chasms
- Added AZERTY Keyboard Layout
- Added: QWERTZ Keyboard Layouyt
- Updated Controller Scheme (Xbox One)
- New button layout
- Added sensitivity for analog sticks
- In-Game Changes:
- Added a Tutorial message system
- Added Recoil to some weapons
- Added Region to the Server list
- Added Kick and Mute to the Host-player in the Escape menu.
- Added FOV slider
- Removed: Floodlight and Auto Sentry
- Gold is, in this build, only used for extra Credits
- Fixed Join Game through Steam Friend List
Links[edit | edit source]