Vampire is one of the 16 available perks that currently exist in Deep Rock Galactic. It can be unlocked on the fifth row of perks, or when the player has unlocked at least 15 perks. There are four tiers for Vampire; each tier requiring 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 perk points, respectively.
Perk Table[edit | edit source]
|Icon||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3||Tier 4||Description|
|+2 HP||+3 HP||+4 HP||+5 HP||Good thing you work underground! Regain 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 health when you kill a medium sized or larger creature with a melee attack!|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Vampire allows the player to regain a certain amount of health on certain melee kills. Some notable exceptions are: Glyphid Spawn, Glyphid Swarmer, Q'ronar Youngling, Q'ronar Shellback , Nayaka Trawler, and other smaller creatures.
- The effect can be activated from melee kills, Impact Axes, and Reinforced Power Drills.
- Vampire synergizes extremely well with Iron Will and Berzerker; it allows the player to kill monsters more easily with their melee attacks, which also regains HP for the player.
- This perk is widely considered to be a must have perk; it allows players to regain HP without having to find a Red Sugar deposit, and the perk synergizes extremely well.
- When killing multiple targets using Impact Axes, the player will only gain the HP's worth of one creature.