Vampire is one of the 23 available perks that currently exist in Deep Rock Galactic. It can be unlocked on the sixth row of perks and there are 4 tiers; each tier requiring 2 / 3 / 5 / 7 perk points respectively for a total of 17.
Perk Table[edit source]
|Icon||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3||Tier 4||Description|
|Regain 2 health||Regain 3 health||Regain 4 health||Regain 5 health||Good thing you work underground!|
Regain 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 health when you kill a medium sized or larger creature with a melee attack!
Perk Breakdown[edit | edit source]
- Vampire won’t trigger on the following creatures: Glyphid Spawn, Glyphid Swarmer, Naedocyte Shocker, Naedocyte Hatchling, Xynarch Charge-Sucker and any neutral creature.
- It’ll trigger if the hit killing the creature was a melee hit.
- Melee hit available in the game:
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Impact Axe is not guaranteed to trigger vampire, as part of its damage is explosive.
- Vampire synergizes extremely well with Iron Will and, to a lesser extent, Berzerker; it allows the player to kill monsters more easily with their melee attacks, which also regains HP for the player. Regaining HP during Iron Will prevents the player from going down at the end of its effect.